He might still be smarting after his outspoken Coach Jose Mourinho made derogatory remarks about his age but Cameroon and Chelsea attacker Samuel Eto’o Fils has a surprise offer for his more than 3 million facebook, twitter and Instagram followers. The multi millionaire world famous footballer is offering them 15.000 Euros to support any project, one to a charitable organization and the second to an individual. Winners will be announced March 10th, 2013 his 33rd birthday
This is the complete posting from Samuel Eto’o official bilingual facebook page
Knowing how difficult the beginning of the year can be for most of us, I have decided to share a little bit what life has offered me. First, I would like to thank all of you for supporting and being there for me, secondly I would like to give a hand to people who might really need it. That is why I have decided to offer 15,000 Euros to two lucky winners as follows:
· 7,500 Euros will be given to a non-profit organization. which will present the best charity project. That organization, which needs to be at least one year old, will submit a charitable project through private message. I will select 5 projects I like the most and will publish them on my page. The winner will be the organization which the projects will receive the most likes or retweet on Facebook, twitter or Instagram.
· 7,500 Euros will be given to an individual. You simply have to send me a private message, stating what you would do with the money if you were to be the winner? (i.e. paying school fees, business projects, humanitarian projects, etc) and I will select the winner on that basis.
Conditions of the contest:
1. I love my fans! This is done exclusively for my real fans. You need to have liked or followed me on my official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
2. It’s all about fair play! We have to share the post so that it gives fair chances to other people to get to know about the contest.
3. We are International! You can write your message in the language you feel the most comfortable with (preferably French, Spanish, English or Italian). There is no limitation of territory, contestants can be anywhere in the world.
4. Time is of the Essence! All your projects must be sent inbox by 12:00pm (GMT) on Friday, March 5th, 2014 and will be published the same day. You have to attach a proof that your charity is at least a year old.
If you know someone this contest can help, please share it with them.
The winners of the contest will be announced on March 10th, 2014. That way we can celebrate together and I will get to have the best present: “Being happy to make others happy!”
Good luck to all of you.
Samuel Eto’o Fils